Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Long Do You Last When You Masterbate

/ 2


Yesterday afternoon I was driving with my brother and my girlfriend. We went looking for a stylish outfit and a bit 'special for the day of my graduation, we talked and since I suffer from logorrhea petulant and more are also undemocratic quarter, I monopolized the agenda and of course we started talking about politics.

Dialogue Dialogue, I realized that the call yesterday missing several names of co-responsible for the current climate, names that can not refrain from doing if not I guilty of petty partisanship.

start with Antonio Di Pietro . It 'been a good judge, and is true what he says of Labor , that at the moment is the only real opposition that makes concrete the majority Member. Personally I admit also that, without turarmi nose in my turn, I consider him and his IDV in my choices eligible candidates in the upcoming election. But it should accept the advice of his opponents, and evaluate the idea of \u200b\u200btaking repetitions of grammar and diction by Nichi Vendola. do not agree to anything that makes the misuse of the word 'coup' . The coup no nuances, is white or black. Or is there or not there. If there is, it means that we are no longer in a democracy, that the situation is hopeless, that there is no escape and that, consequently, it is necessary to resort to street violence and armed struggle. The only cure for coup is the revolution. If there is a coup, because Peter is not the revolution? If there is a coup, because the appointment out of turn? Words have their weight.

Gianfranco Fini me is nice. Or maybe not. No, I'm being obnoxious. But perhaps, perhaps. The cartoonist Gipi achieved a brilliant video which makes the synthesis of 16-year alliance between the former MSI, An ex, ex PDL and Berlusconi. spokesman futuristic Italo Bocchino , I am the same effect. Today I like and agree with what he says, is impeccable, but I well remember how fired up to a year ago bullshit unconditionally supporting the premier. Bocchino in reverse curve Capezzone. Where it will be tomorrow? not know, but it is certain that, even if what he says is absolutely right, has not yet been freed from vice fluctuations newspeak. Fini also no joke. Indeed yes. On house Monaco has made a mess: he had said that if it transpired that the house was Tulliani, he would resign from the office of President of the Chamber. Has not kept his promise, and should be, 'but I say who promise I made him do? might as well not do it, and keep the chair quietly. But no, he spoke, and in doing so has undermined its credibility politica , sempre che ne abbia ancora una. Ma forse ce l'ha. Unica nota positiva è che forse lui è l'unico, insieme a Pier Ferdinando Casini , a non aver contribuito direttamente allo scaldarsi dei toni.

0 comments:

Post a Comment